Maxim Hygiene Review & *Giveaway*
Maxim Hygiene offers all organic and natural products for your hygiene needs. I'm a fan of anything organic and natural, so I was extremely excited to try these products. Here are the benefits and features as seen on their website:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Maxim Product Benefits & Features:
- Made with 100% Certified Organic and Natural Cotton - A more naturally breathable fiber that is better for your Body, Earth and Health.
- Chlorine/Dioxin Free - Keeping carcinogens away from your most intimate body parts.
- Synthetic Free - For a Softer, Non-Irritable, and Plastic-less feel.
- Wood Fluff Pulp Free - More Breathable and Absorbent & Uniquely Saving Trees.
- Hypoallergenic/Irritation Free - No more rashes, even for those with the most sensitive skin.
- Eco-Friendly & User-Friendly Too! - Maintaining product performance while keeping the environment safe.
Here is their story on how it all began:
Maxim was developed after twenty-five years of manufacturing and distribution experience in the feminine hygiene industry, held by company Founder, Kenneth Alvandi. His extensive work on every angle of the business, values for producing quality products, and having three very special women in his life (his wife and two daughters), led him to his vision of taking his years of experience 'to the max' by creating safer and more natural products for women.
Inspired by her father’s vision, Rebecca teamed up with Kenneth for Maxim’s official launch in 2008, and since then they've been working to change the face and feel of feminine hygiene with Maxim, a Soft, Safe and Naturalalternative to conventional feminine hygiene products.
As a father and daughter team, Kenneth and Rebecca combine Ken’s industry knowledge and Rebecca’s feminine perspective with their homegrown values for the Body, Earth and Health, to provide a range of natural lifestyle products to best suit personal hygienic needs.
Enjoy my video review below:
Onto the giveaway!
There will be one grand prize winner, and 25 runners up! Yup that's right, so there will be a lot of winners here!
I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of the review. All opinions are my own. Photos on this post are property of Maxim Hygiene, used for demonstrative purposes only. No copyright infringement intended.